Jim Miglino, Managing Principal, CPA - LI
I manage the Long Island Adeptus Office which handles mostly small and medium sized family owned businesses. We are very familiar with all the issues confronting small business owners, whether it’s financial planning, cash flow, reducing taxes, or succession planning. In our 40 years of experience we’ve seen it all.
Call me at 516.762 1221 to discuss any issues that may concern you.
When I’m out of the office, I enjoy going to the gym and teaching at Baruch. In the summer you’ll find me at the beach.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society Certified Public Accountants
- NYSSCPA’S Committee Service
- Chairman, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Procedures Committee Chairman, Apparel & Textile Committee
- Member, Cooperation with Commercial Credit Grautors’ Committee
- Member, Cooperation with Bankers’ Committee CPE Instructor
Related Resources-Article links
- “Guide to Troubled Businesses and Bankruptcies” Practitioners Publishing Company
- Contributing Author Fashion Manuscript, August 1993
- Monthly Column “Jim’s Footnotes”
- The National Directory of Registered Tax Return Preparers & Professionals